During our roof replacement, there will be some parking and noise disruption. Please read on for more information, including expected dates of high noise disruption.
Please note that the library will have a new roof installed, which will tentative last through mid-December. Please note that:
- Library parking will be limited. The side parking lot, adjacent Briarwood Lane, will be fenced off for staging and storage of materials (see image below). This will not block access to entry/exit ways.
- There will be periods of noise; most notably the week of November 15-22 when they are drilling into the cement on the roof, to secure roofing material. Date for drilling is tentative and will be updated here as needed.
- Work is planned to last until 4pm each day.
- We do not anticipate closing the library during construction; although noise may not be conducive to quiet study the library will still be open.
- The library's skylight is planned for replacement Spring 2022.
We appreciate your understanding during this period of inconvenience as we perform much needed repairs on our building!