Please note that the library will have a new roof installed, beginning September 30th and tentatively lasting through November 2nd. Please note that:
- Library parking will be limited. The side parking lot, adjacent Briarwood Lane, will be fenced off for staging and storage of materials. This will not block access to entry/exit ways.
- There will be periods of noise; most notably the week of October 21-27 when they are drilling into the cement on the roof, to secure roofing material. Date for drilling is tentative, and will be updated here as needed.
- Work is planned to last until 4pm each day.
- We do not anticipate closing the library during construction; although noise may not be conducive to quiet study the library will still be open.
- The library's skylight is planned for replacement Spring 2022.
We appreciate your understanding during this period of inconvenience as we perform much needed repairs on our building!