While the library is open without restrictions, our Curbside Pickup (located at the rear of the building) is also available. Because we are no longer processing a majority of holds through curbside, we ask for your patience when delivering these to you at curbside as staff are no longer stationed next to the curbside pickup tent.
You can place holds online or by contacting the library at:
- Children's Department: 781-270-1692
- Reference Department: 781-270-1691
When Items Are Ready
When your items are ready for pick up, we will contact you via email, phone or text. You will have seven days to pick them up.
Curbside pickup will be available:
- Monday through Thursday
10:15 am to 8:30 pm
10:15 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday (beginning August 7)
10:15 am to 1:30 pm
When You Come to Pickup Your Items
When you arrive at the library:
- Please remember to return your books in the book drop first before pulling to the rear of the building where our curbside pickup will be stationed.
- Call the phone number provided at the station and wait for a librarian to retrieve your holds.
- Because staff are no longer stationed in the room next to the curbside tent, you must call--we will not be able to hear car horns or door knocks.
Looking for a good read? Check out Wowbrary (or sign up to receive their weekly emails) to stay up to date on what we're adding to our collection. You can also keep up with your favorite author using Author Alerts.