Curbside Services end August 6th
We are happy and regretful, at the same time, to announce that the library's curbside pickup service will be discontinued after August 6th. While we've enjoyed being able to bring this innovative service during the COVID-19 pandemic, our expanding operating hours and the increasing amount of in-library patrons have prompted us to make the difficult decision to cease this service. We are happy to continue serving the community as we always have, with in-library services, and we are looking at possible future alternatives for providing ease of access for your library holds.
If the end of curbside service presents an obstacle to your accessing library materials, please contact Michael Wick, Library Director by email or phone at 781-505-4990.
Curbside Pickup Operations
You can place holds online or by contacting the library at:
- Children's Department: 781-270-1692
- Reference Department: 781-270-1691
When Items Are Ready
When your items are ready for pick up, we will contact you via email, phone or text. You will have seven days to pick them up.
Curbside pickup will be available:
- Monday through Thursday
10:15 am to 8:30 pm
10:15 am to 5:30 pm
When You Come to Pickup Your Items
When you arrive at the library:
- Please remember to return your books in the book drop first before pulling to the rear of the building where our curbside pickup will be stationed.
- Call the phone number provided at the station and wait for a librarian to retrieve your holds.
- Because staff are no longer stationed in the room next to the curbside tent, you must call--we will not be able to hear car horns or door knocks.
Looking for a good read? Check out Wowbrary (or sign up to receive their weekly emails) to stay up to date on what we're adding to our collection. You can also keep up with your favorite author using Author Alerts.